Your child’s first school experience is important in shaping their perspective
on learning. Thank you for considering Northpoint Cooperative Preschool as an option for your family during this exciting chapter in life.
We will continue to operate safely regarding COVID-19 guidelines, per Tacoma Pierce County Health Department, CDC Recommendations and information from our Health & Safety Officer.
Registration for 2022-23 begins March 10, 2022:
Thursday, March 10 - Board Member Registration
Friday, March 11 - Current Member Registration
Tuesday, March 15 - Alumni / New Member Registration
- Your child must meet the minimum age requirement for class by 8/31/22. For the 2.5 -3’s class children must turn two by 3/1/22. For Mixed Age, children must turn three by 3/1/22.
- Infants up to 6 months are allowed only in front packs and only in Parent/Child, 2’s, and 2.5-3’s classes, so please plan accordingly.
- Class placements are made on a first come, first serve basis for board members, current members in good standing**, alumni, and new members in that priority.
- We make every effort to honor class placement requests, but first choices are NOT guaranteed.
- Notification of class placement will be given before the end of March.
- $70 non-refundable registration fee is due at time of class placement to accept/hold your seat.
- Registration will be live starting at 12:00 AM on the day of registration.
**Good standing is defined as current members who are up to date on tuition payments, fundraising responsibilities, and have at least 5 Parent Ed credits, and 2 volunteer hours by registration time.
Current members can access registration via their Jovial family portal.
New members register here: https://www.jovial.org/ncp/hello